The course is devoted to different aspects of economic language (grammar, vocabulary), as well as to the necessary language competences (reading, listening, speaking and writing). The intercultural dimension of economic communication in German-speaking contexts will be dealt with. The course also prepares for the exam WiDaf (Wirtschaftsdeutsch als Fremdsprache):
- Course book: “Entscheidungen. Deutsch als Geschäfts- und Verhandlungssprache”, Schubert Verlag.
- This is a course for advanced learners. To participate it is necessary to have at least a B1 level.
- Fall semester 2018: Monday (A12) and Tuesday (253) – 5.30pm-7.00pm
- Spring semester 2019: Monday and Wednesday – 5.30pm-7.00pm
- Prof. Guldin will meet those students who are interested in the course on Wednesday September 19th 2018 at 6 pm in room A11.